|Starting on soi 1 and going down Sukhumvit Road:
– Ruam Rudee RC International School follows the British curriculum with students age 1 to 13.
|Silom and Sathorn|
|– Shrewsbury International School is on Charoen Krung Road near the Chaophaya river. It follows the British curriculum and has
students age 1 to 13.
– St. Andrews International School follows the British Curriculum and has students age 2 to 12.
– Learning Home International Kindergarten for ages 1 to 5 follows the British style.
– The International Community School follows the American curriculum and has students age 5 to 18.
– The International Pioneers School follows the British curriculum with students age 2 to 13+.
– The Garden International School follows the British curriculum with students age 2 to 18.
|Bang Na – Srinakarin|
|– The American School of Bangkok (campus 2 of 2) is at Bang Na Trat kilometer 15 and has students age 2-18.
– The Bangkok Patana School on Sukhumvit 105 soi Lasalle follows the British curriculum for students age 2-18+.
– St. Andrews International School is on Sukhumvit 107 and follows the British curriculum for ages 2-10.
– Concordian International School is at BangNa Trat kilometer 14 for students age 2-9.
– The Thai-Sikh International School is in Samut Prakarn.
– The Thai-Chinese International School in Samut Prakarn has an American style curriculum for students age 2-18.
– The Charter International School is on Srinakarin Rd. and follows the British curriculum, with students age 2-9.
|Rama 9 road and Pattanakarn|
|– St. George’s International School is on Pattanakarn 78.
– The Kincaid International School of Bangkok is on Patanakarn 69.
– The Bangkok International Academic School is on Pattanakarn 44
– The Pan-Asia International School is on Rama 9 Rd.
|Bangkapi – Ramkhamhaeng|
|– The Lycee Francais International de Bangkok teaches in the French language and is in Bangkapi.
– The Traill International School follows the British curriculum for students age 4-18 and is on Ramkhamhaeng 18.
– The Park Place International School offers a British style for kids age 1-6, and is located in Bangkapi on Ramkamhaeng 118.
– The Ramkhamhaeng Advent International School is an American Christian school on Ramkhamhaeng 119 for children
– Lord Shaftesbury International School is a British curriculum school in Bangkapi.
– The Al Rihan International School is a Muslim school following the British education style for children age 2-11.
– The Redeemer International School of Thailand on Ramkhamhaeng 164 follows the American curriculum and has students
– Bromsgrove International School (was Windsor) is a British curriculum school on Ramkamhaeng 164 for students age 2-18.
– The Kevalee International School follows the American curriculum for children age 2-15 and is in Minburi at
– The Ruamrudee International School follows both the American style and International Baccalaureate (IB) curricula, and is
on Ramkamhaeng 184.
– The Ruamrudee Swiss German section has students age 3-18, and teaches in the German language.
– The Niva International School is an American Christian school serving children age 3-18, located in Bangkapi on Lad Prao 101.
– The Bangkok Grace International School is on Lad Prao 112 and has students age 2-14.
– The Keera-Pat International School is in Minburi.
– The California Christian International School is also in Minburi.
– The Korean International School of Bangkok (KISB) is in Nongjok a little ways past Minburi.
|Huay Kwang and Vipawadi|
|– The Regent’s School (campus 1 of 2) is a British curriculum school for children age 2-18.
– The Thai-Japanese Association School teaches in Japanese and is located in Huay Kwang.
– The Prep International School is a British style school for kids age 1- 8.
– Kesinee International School (KIS) is also in Huay Kwang, and offers the International Baccalaureate (IB) program for
children age 3-18.
– St. John’s International School is on Vipawadi-Rangsit Rd., and has a British curriculum for students age 2-18.
– St. Stephen’s International School (campus 1 of 2) is a British curriculum school for children age 2-18.
– The Advent International School of Bangkok is also on Vipawadi-Rangsit Rd., and is a Christian school for age 2-15.
|– The Harrow International School, Main campus (1 of 2), is located off Vipawadi-Rangsit Rd on the Nonthaburi side just near
the northeastern corner of Nonthaburi, just north of Chaeng Wattana Rd.
– The International School of Bangkok is the biggest and most expensive international school in Bangkok, and its 2000+
students are almost purely foreign. It is located in Nichada Thani, in Pakkred, Nonthaburi, off Chaeng Wattana Rd. It follows
an American curriculum for students age 4-18+.
– Rose Marie Academy is an American style school for ages 1-18.
– St. Francis Xavier is a bilingual school with a mix of native English teachers from various western countries, plus Filipinos and
Thai teachers. It has students ages 4-12 and is located in Muang Thong Thani, Pakkred, Nonthaburi, off Chaeng Wattana Rd.
|– The Siam International School is an American style school in the Thanyaburi district of Pathum Thani province.|